"I am trying to check my habits of seeing, to counter them for the sake of greater freshness. I am trying to be unfamiliar with what I'm doing." - John Cage


Wednesday, August 9, 2023

August and September workshop series now open for registration!

 

 Tangled Roots Writing workshops in August and September are now available for sign ups!

I've added a mini-series for Tuesday nights in the garden on August 22nd and 29th from 5:30- 7pm. Many clients have asked for a short focus on poetry, so these two nights we will enjoy tea and chocolate in the garden while we learn to create new expression through poetic form. Playful for all levels of experience!

The next Monday night 6 week series will run 9/11 - 10/16 from 6:30- 8 pm. This series is online and in person in order to offer flexibility for work and family. I've been offering this workshop series for over ten years now and if you haven't yet joined us, this fall may be the time for you to write new crazy-creative material every week. Fiction, non-fiction, and poetry.

Please call me or email to chat about your writing and goals. I'm available for individual editing and coaching. I offer manuscript review for novels, memoirs, and poetry. You may sign up for a workshop by email or phone call or text.

Happy writing
Kat

2 comments:

Gary sobers said...

It looks like you have spent a lots of time in this article. I must endorse your effort. I really do applaud your work. Creativity at his best in this article. Now its time to avail roller shutter repairs for more information.

Jack Harry said...

Nice post. The style you choose to write this article is shows the efforts you do in this article .I really appreciate it.Now it's time to avail Limo Service Bay Area for more information.