"I am trying to check my habits of seeing, to counter them for the sake of greater freshness. I am trying to be unfamiliar with what I'm doing." - John Cage


Monday, May 25, 2020

Virtual Workshop Series: Tools to Write a Blog that Stands Out in a Crowd


Perfectionism is the voice of the oppressor – Anne Lamott
I try to leave out the parts that people skip.   - Elmore Leonard

This series includes guidance from an editor, discussion of your specific questions and detailed notes for each workshop and most importantly, the power of joining a community of writers.

In this workshop series we will learn techniques to:

·         Find your blog’s purpose
·         Create juicy content
·         Build traffic and community
·         Make time to blog
·         Connect with your audience
·         Techniques to write quality content in less time
·         Develop Purpose and Audience
·         Revitalize a blog
·         Edit your own blog posts
$75 includes workshop 6/17 and 6/24 plus one 30-minute coaching session for your blog
Dates:
Part 1 Workshop Wednesday 6/17 6:30 pm – 8 pm  
Part 2 Workshop Wednesday 6/24 6:30 pm – 8 pm  
Part 3 30-minute coaching session completed before 6/29

3 comments:

Samuel said...

My name is Samuel, I was in love with my wife and we were married for eight years with a son his is Liam,I loved my wife so much she had access to all my bank account and even my cash app which my accountant agreed to and said it was a great idea, then it took my wife and my accountant two month to get hold of all my properties,all accounts but I had a cash app which they knew nothing about,I was thrown out of my own house was sleeping in a hotel for weeks she also took possession of my son could only see him once a week then I found out she was in love with my accountant all these while so I went online and I came across a Russian private investigator who help me get all my properties and my accounts back even my company back how he did these I don’t know but I gave all the information he asked for and followed all his instructions and now I’m happy my life’s better now.
Thanks to premiumhackservices@gmail.com
I just said I should share my own story here
Thank you

tike mik said...

Custom designing can also be worked on within the brainstorming session, as the collaboration of views can contribute to finding the one idea that is going to eventually used to build the campaign around. click here

Nicola said...

While writing an assignment I was stuck with some concepts that were too hard to understand. But then I decided to take help from assignment writers and it worked well for me.