"I am trying to check my habits of seeing, to counter them for the sake of greater freshness. I am trying to be unfamiliar with what I'm doing." - John Cage


Friday, March 20, 2015

New Fiction Workshop! Technique and Finesse Fiction Workshop: April 7, May 5, June 2 and June 25 5:30-8:30 pm

Technique and Finesse Fiction Workshop - This workshop is deadline- and goal-oriented to help you move a project towards completion. Meets April 7, May 4, June 2, and June 25. 5:30-8:30 pm
You are a writer with a fiction project, book, or short story that is ready to be "unstuck": pushed further, brought to the next level, polished for publication. You seek professional feedback for developing the heart of your subject, to unearth what really matters in your novel or short story. You want to improve your skills of craft in order to write creatively so that your writing stands out as meaningful and original to an editor.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loving your images and the genuine, honest way you have put your story across - you're an inspiration and I am following your journey - awesome work! I'm in the RED zone of your graph right now...